Thank you for your interest in job opportunities at The Collective!
All available positions will be posted below, and on our Instagram @thecollectivedallas.
retail & ecommerce coordinator
Roles & Responsibilities
- Greet and assist interior designers and showroom clients in our retail environment and provide an enjoyable in-store experience
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of our product line and services while educating clients on our offerings in a professional manner
- Monitor and fulfill e-commerce inquiries and orders including quotes, packing and shipping
- Organize and communicate white glove and freight shipping quotes at client’s request
- Assist the Studio Manager with internal projects and appointments such as inventory, logistics, and quality control
- Proactively participate in improving showroom efficiencies and best practices
- Consistently maintain appearance of the showroom and stockroom
- Provide monthly reports to Studio Manager and Owner regarding shipping, inventory, and logistics
- Basic knowledge of Shopify or experience working with a similar LOS
- Ability to work in a fast paced, cross-functional environment with different personalities
- Organized, self-starter, detail oriented, multi-tasker, punctual, problem solver
- Goal-driven with focus on deadlines and efficiency
- Great attitude and work ethic, strong interpersonal, verbal, and written skills
- Love for interior design, art, and home décor
- Ability to work full time, Tuesday - Saturday
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to qualified candidates for next steps!